Cenote Nicte Ha
$135 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
beautiful white flower
The beautiful and quiet Cenote Nicte-Ha is part of the Cenote Dos Ojos underground river where you can find different types of cenotes.
The name of the cenote refers to a beautiful white flower that grows and floats in its crystalline and adorned waters.
Nicte-Ha is a shallow cenote with fresh, transparent waters and colorful aquatic vegetation. It is a plce of water surrounded by jungle, rustic and natural, ideal for those looking to have a direct experience with nature. Diving is perfect in this cenote, since you will have excellent visibility and there are many plces you see the dylight.
Tour includes 2 dives 1 at Nite Ha and 1 at the Pit or Dos Ojos. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PADI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 10 meters / 30 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Nicte Ha 350 pesos
- Ages 15+ years or older