Cenote Tak Be Luum
$135 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
Tak Be Luum is known for its formations, which are only admired here in their most particular form. It appears that the grotto is made of plastic and is then exposed to a large fire. No one knows where these bubble-shaped formations come from.
In our dive here we reach a maximum depth of 8 meters, but the average depth is 4 to 6 meters. Due to its proximity to the surface and the amount of organic material (leaves, etc.), it provides enough food for the very curious blind fish, which can be seen here on almost every dive.
Tour includes 2 dives 1 the Pit and 1 at tak be luum. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PAdi professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Advanced Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 8 meters / 24 feet.
- Very few entries of light
- We need to check your buoyancy first
- On request min 2 diver
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Tak be luum 300 pesos
- Ages 15+ years