SSI Sidemount Diving
$ 350 USD per diver | Starting 8:15 am to 2 pm | 2 days
Side mount is a scuba diving equipment configuration which has diving cylinders mounted alongside the diver, below the shoulders and along the hips, instead of on the back of the diver. It is a popular configuration with advanced, cave divers as smaller sections of cave can be penetrated and tanks can be changed with greater ease. Sidemount is also growing in popularity with divers who have difficulty handling the heavy double tanks commonly used by cave divers.
Sidemount will be also available for SSI Open Water Diver. Is a new SSI Speciality the first step as a technical diver.
2 days (From 8:15 am to 2 pm)
- SSI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- 3 open water dives (usually 1 in Casa Cenote and 2 reef dives or cenote)
- Gear rental
- SSI Side mount digital manual
- Water and snacks
- Cenote fee
- Certification fee
- Small groups and personal service a maximum of 2 students per instructor
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Certification required as Advanced Open Water Diver.
- with at least 60 dives
- All tours are subject to weather conditions
- Ages 15+