SSI Cavern Diver
$420 USD per diver | Starting 8:15 am to 2 pm | 2 days
This program provides you with the knowledge and experience required to independently plan and conduct cavern penetration dives within the light zone at depths shallower than 40 meters. You will learn how to use specialized cavern diving equipment, gas management concepts and buddy team skills to safely conduct cavern dives. You will earn the SSI Cavern Diving Specialty certification after completing this program.
2 to 3 days (From 8:15 am to 2 pm)
- SSI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- 4 cenote dives
- Gear rental
- SSI Open Water Diver digital manual
- Water and snacks
- Cenote fee
- Certification fee
- Small groups and personal service—a maximum of 3 students per instructor
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Certification required:Advanced Open Water Diver.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions
- Ages 16+