SSI Try Scuba
$115 USD per diver | Starting 8:15 am | 4 hours duration
This is the introduction to the underwater world.
The SSI Try Scuba program is your introduction to the underwater world. This entry-level program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water setting.You will earn the SSI Try Scuba recognition rating.
You take classes in a natural pool and after you learn the basic skills for scuba diving enjoy an amazing cenote called Manatee or Casa Cenote. Casa Cenote is the exit to the ocean of the largest underwater cave system in the world: Sac Actun.
- SSI professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- 1 dive in Casa Cenote
- Gear rental
- Online course
- Water and snacks
- Cenote fee
- Small groups and personal service, a maximum of 4 students per instructor
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- No certification required just basic knowledge in swimming, reasonably fit, and good health.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Ages 10+