Gateways to the Underworld
$116 USD per person Friday and Sunday
The Word cenote comes from the Mayan Word Dzonot, wich means "The Gateway to the underworld".
Enjoy 3 different cenotes and learn about the geology of the Yucatan Peninsula
- 10:00 am Pick up from hotel
- 11:00 am Arriva lat the first Cenote, an open one wich invites ut to jump from the cliff and where we will talk about the formation and history of the Cenotes.
- 12:30 am Arrival to the second Cenote and walk trough the cavern, enjoying and learning about the formation of speleotherms (Stalactites and stalacmites)
- 01:30 pm Arrival to the third Cenote wich is a cave thate allows us to swim trough in into the Maya Unterworld
- 03:00 Ceviche at the beach (the best)
- 04:00 Drop off in hotels
All the tours include transportation in van with a/c and trinks (water and beer)
guide, all entrance fees, equipment and lunch.