Cenote Dos Ojos
$120 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
It is the perfect place to begin to know the cenote’s world.
Dive the largest underwater cave system in the world. It is the perfect place to begin to know the cenote’s world and cavern diving. Here you can make 2 completely different dives. The first dive with big columns and beautiful entries of light. The second one called “the Bat Cave” is amazingly decorated and one of the best places for scuba diving.
The Tour has 2 dives at Dos Ojos: The Barbie Line and The Batcave. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PADI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 10 meters / 33 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Dos Ojos 375 pesos
- Ages 15+ years or older