$135 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
Refresher Class: +$20 USD (highly recommended if you haven't dived in the last 12 months)
The combination of fresh and saltwater allows us to appreciate the halocline during our dive...
This is the perfect tour after a long time without diving or if you are a beginner and want to improuve your skills before cavern diving. We start with Casa Cenote called also Manatee, this cenote is the exit to the ocean of the largest underwater cave system in the world: Sac Actun. The crystal clear freshwater flows between the mangroves and the ocean water. You can see a lot of life, both freshwater, and saltwater, like blue crabs, tarpons, young barracudas, snappers, snooks, and small flounders.
The combination of fresh and saltwater allows us to appreciate the halocline during our dive. For a second dive, we go to the cenote Dos Ojos to dive one of the most beautiful sites in the region. The visibility is amazing at Dos Ojos and this site has lots of rock formations and beautiful entries of light. Here you will dive through thousands of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Tour includes 2 dives: Casa Cenote and either Dos Ojos. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PADI professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites.
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver
- Maximum depth 10 meters / 33 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- entrance fee casa cenote 200 pesos
- Ages 15+