$120 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
Cenote with helocline
If you talk with somebody who already dove Angelita, is going to remember it like one of the most amazing and interesting places, is an unforgettable dive. If you search for Angelita in the web you are going to find many fans. We descend to 90 feet 30 meters (like a free fall) to find a white and dense cloud where you can see like an island with some trees. After you see the cloud, you think “this is the bottom”, but no! Is only the beginning, we cross it; you can see how the divers and also you disappear inside the cloud… to find after that again crystal clear water. Do you want to try?
Tour includes 2 dives 1 at Tajma Ha and 1 at Dos Ojos or the Pit. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PADI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Advanced Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 33meters / 100 feet.
- Halocline, cloud of hydrogen sulfide
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Angelita 350 pesos
- Ages 15+ years