Cenote Tajma Ha
2700 MXN for 2 dives plus entrance fee
Tajma ha a favorite site
For many of the guides, Tajmaha is their favorite site. The spectacular entrances of light are changing during the year, so you can see a different place depending on the season.
In spring and summer we can appreciate the “points of light”, small entrances of light that look like laser rays in the middle of the darkness; during the fall and winter these “points” disappear but we can enjoy the light over the “Sugar Bowl Cenote”. Fantastically decorated.
Tour includes 2 dives 1 at Tajma Ha and Nicte Ha or Dream Gate. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PADI professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 14 meters / 40 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Tajma ha 250 pesos
- Ages 15+ years