Tajma Ha / dream gate
tajma ha and dream gate
tajma ha (still cloused)
For many of the guides, Tajmaha is their favorite site. The spectacular entrances of light are changing during the year, so you can see a different place depending on the season.
In spring and summer we can appreciate the “points of light”, small entrances of light that look like laser rays in the middle of the darkness; during the fall and winter these “points” disappear but we can enjoy the light over the “Sugar Bowl Cenote”. Fantastically decorated.
The dive start from a platform in a stunningly decorated cavern. After 30 min we reach an air dome with roots coming in through the ceiling. In the summertime at midday 2 light rays are passing trough holes in the ceiling, creating a spectacular light display. Dream Gate will more than compensate for any inconvenience! You don’t find many divers there, often you will be the only group. In some places you have to dive close to the bottom which is covered in black silt, very good buoyancy is needed and you should be comfortable with the dark.
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 14 meters / 40 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Tajma ha 250 pesos dream gate 350 pesos (not included)
- Ages 15+ years