Cenote Tak Be Ha
on request only
A small ladder takes us down to the breathtaking cavern dome. Our dive takes us through the generally shallow open water area for the 15-20 minutes and then turns clockwise, along the guide line, through the cavern area. During the entire dive, we reach a maximum depth of 6 to 7 meters. The formations lined up like "on a silver tray" will, thanks to the indirect lighting, make you begin to imagine that you are in a modern art museum.
Tour includes 2 dives, 1 the Pit and 1 at Tak be ha. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PAdi professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Advanced Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 6 meters / 18 feet.
- artificial light
- We need to check your buoyancy first
- On request min 2 diver
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Tak be ha 300 pesos
- Ages 15+ years