$190 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
This one is not for everyone: with an impressive entrance, a dark room full of nightmarish formations, Cenote Zapote has a lot to offer, but only to the bravest!
Starting with what looks like a small entrance, the cenote opens up to a huge chamber full of "bell shaped" formations, the only ones in the world created underwater!
A cloud of hydrogen sulfur and a dead tree await for you at 30 m, adding to a strange, spooky atmosphere. A must of cenote diving in Playa del Carmen!
Tour includes 2 dives one at cenote zapote and one at cenote tajma ha. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PAdi professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Advanced Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 30 meters / 100 feet.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- On request min 2 diver
- Entrance fee cenote zapote 400 pesos
- Ages 15+ years