SSI Basic Diver
$115 USD per diver | Starting 8:15 am | 3 hours duration
This is the introduction to the underwater world.
This program gives you the opportunity to experience the underwater world, in a confined water and open water setting – without committing to a longer certification program. If you decide to become an Open Water Diver within six months of completing your Basic Diver program, your first open water dive will be credited as one of the required training dives.
Your first dive will be in casa Cenote, with crystal clear freshwater who flows between the mangroves and the ocean. You can see a lot of life, both freshwater and saltwater, like blue crabs, tarpons, young barracudas, snappers, snooks, and .small flounders.
- SSI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- 1 dive in Casa Cenote
- Gear rental
- Online course
- Water and snacks
- Cenote fee
- Small groups and personal service—a maximum of 4 students per instructor
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- No certification required just basic knowledge in swimming, reasonably fit, and good health.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Ages 10+