SSI Open Water Diver
$420 USD per diver | Starting 8:15 am to 2 pm | 3 days
Personalized training is combined with in-water practice sessions to ensure you have the skills and experience required to become truly comfortable underwater. You will earn the SSI Open Water Diver certification.
The classes and the first dive are in an amazing cenote called Manatee or Casa Cenote. For the other 3 dives we take you to the reef at Tankah Bay. A great combination of mangrove and reef. Maximum depth for this certification 18m / 60 ft.
Casa Cenote is the exit to the ocean of the largest underwater cave system in the world: Sac Actun.
If you have done academic part and pool sesion press here as referral
3 to 4 days (From 8:15 am to 2 pm)
- SSI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- 4 open water dives (usually 1 in Casa Cenote and 3 reef dives depending on ocean conditions)
- Gear rental
- SSI Open Water Diver digital manual
- Water and snacks
- Cenote fee
- Certification fee
- Small groups and personal service—a maximum of 4 students per instructor
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- No certification required just basic knowledge in swimming, reasonably fit, and good health.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions
- Ages 10+