SSI Scuba Diver
$280 USD per diver | Starting 8:15 am to 2 pm | 2 days
Get certified with this course!!
This program is for students who do not have the time to complete the Open Water Diver program, and provides you with the training and experience required to dive in open water environments under the supervision of a dive professional. You will earn the SSI Scuba Diver certification, which can be upgraded to the SSI Open Water Diver certification with additional training.
The classes and the first dive are in an amazing cenote called Manatee or Casa Cenote. For the second dive we take you to the reef at Tankah Bay. A great combination between mangrove and reef. Maximum depth for this certification 12m / 40 ft. Casa Cenote is the exit to the ocean of the largest underwater cave system in the world: Sac Actun.
2 days (From 8:15 am to 2 pm)
- SSI professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- 1 dive in Casa Cenote
- 1 reef dive (depending on ocean conditions)
- Gear rental
- Online course (includes SSI Open Water online course)
- Water and snacks
- Cenote fee
- Certification fee
- Small groups and personal service—a maximum of 4 students per instructor
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- No certification required just basic knowledge in swimming, reasonable fit and good health..
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Ages 10+