$135 USD for 2 dives plus entrance fee
Just a dream
The dive start from a platform in a stunningly decorated cavern after 30 min we reach a air dome with roots coming in and in summer at midday 2 light rays are passing trough holes in the celling.
Dream Gate will more than compensate for any inconvenience!
You don’t find many divers there, often you will be the only group. In some places you have to dive close to the bottom which is covered by black silt, very good buoyancy is needed and you should be comfortable with the dark.
Tour includes 2 dives 1 at Dream Gate and 1 at Dos Ojos or the Pit. We focus on small groups and personal service (4 divers max per guide). Safe cavern tours for certified Open Water divers. Enjoy the amazing combination of crystal water, formations, fossils and wonderful entries of light. According to international standards: 4 divers maximum per guide (instructor/divemaster with full cave certification), use of guidelines, no restricted passages, cavern limits penetration (always daylight).
- SSI & PAdi professionals with over 10 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 6 meters / 18 feet.
- Very few entries of light
- We need to check your buoyancy first
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Dreamgate 300 pesos
- Ages 15+ years