Chac mool and Kukulcan
on request only
Nestled on private land owned by a local family, the Chac Mool cenote complex features three distinct cenotes—Chac Mool, Kukulkan, and Little Brother—within 50 meters of each other. The family has thoughtfully maintained the area, even constructing concrete tables for divers to assemble their gear just a few meters away from the water’s edge.
Access to the Kukulkan Cenote is through a beautiful pond at one end of the Cenote. At approx. 10m, you will be entering the Halocline zone. Shine your light to the point were salt and fresh water meet and marvel the reflections projected on the walls of the Cavern. The dive passes through a huge Cavern that surrounds the Cenote. The light effects are amazing, as sunlight penetrates the darkness. Take a moment to look towards the ceiling at the entrance to see the colors of the rainbow.
- SSI & PAdi professionals with over 15 years of experience in Tulum.
- Guide as certified as Full Cave Diver
- Two dives including tanks & weights
- All equipment & light
- Water and snacks
- Small groups and personal service—maximum of 4 divers per guide
- Transportation between the dive shop and the dive sites
- Level / Certification required: Open Water Diver or higher with no more than 1 year without diving.
- Maximum depth 6 meters / 18 feet.
- Very few entries of light
- We need to check your buoyancy first
- All tours are subject to weather conditions.
- Entrance fee Chac mool 300 pesos
- Ages 15+ years