The Jaguar's Ruins
Ek Balam Live Culture Tour
$159 USD per person Monday and Thursday
Ek Balam, Mayan for Black Jaguar, is one of the most beautiful ruins in Yucatan.
Avoiding crowds, we move trough a noncommercial route that allows us to enjoy
the wonders of the Yucatan in a unique way.
- 07:30 am Pick up from your hotel
- 09:00 am Visit to a Mayan Village
- 10:00 am Cenote time and swimming
- 12:30 Visit the ruins of Ek Balam with a certified guide from the National Institute of Archeology and History
- 02:30 pm Lunch at the village of Temozon with traditional smoked pork
- 04:00 Free time at the colonial city of Valladolid
- 07:00 pm Drop off in Hotels
All the tours include transportation in van with a/c and trinks (water and beer)
guide, all entrance fees, equipment and lunch.