Rainbow Lagoon and Pirates
Bacalar is one of the oldest settlements on the east coast and also the largest freshwater lagoon in the Yucatan Peninsula. Also known as "the rainbow lagoon" it was very popular as the main access for the pirates at the time.
A trip where the history of pirates blends with nature's extraordinary beauty!
- 07:30 am Pick up from hotel
- 11.00 am Visit to the "Fuerte de San Felipe"
- 11:45 am Brunch at a nice local restaurant
- 12:30 am Boat trip at Bacalar Lagoon
- 05:00 pm Drop off at hotel
All the tours include transportation in a van with a/c and trinks (water and beer)
guide, all entrance fees, equipment and lunch.