Rainbow Lagoon and Pirates
$ 150 USD per person Thuesday
Bacalar is one of the oldest settlements at the east coast and also the largest
fresh water lagoon of the Yucatan Peninsula known as wwll as "the rainbow lagoon".
It was very popular as the main access for the pirates at the time.
A trip where history of pirates blends with natur's extraordinary beauty!
- 07:30 am Pick up from hotel
- 11.00 am Visit to the "Fuerte de San Felipe"
- 11:45 am Brunch at a nice local restaurant
- 12:30 am Boat trip at Bacalar Lagoon
- 05:00 pm Drop off in hotel
All the tours include transportation in van with a/c and trinks (water and beer)
guide, all entrance fees, equipment and lunch.