Mayan Palace of Bees
Coba and San Juan
$136 USD per person Wednesday and Saturday
Coba hosts the longest Mayan white road and highest ruin in the State of Yucatan where stingless bees were adored.
Coba is a magnificent archaeological site and people in the surroundings still practice the ancestral keeping of stingless bees.
- 07:30 am Pick up from hotel
- 09:00 am Coba ruins, tickets included, one of the tallest structures in the Yucatan Peninsula.
- 12:00 am Lunch at Coba
- 01:00 pm Visite to the Cenote Muul Ich Dzonot
- 02:00 pm Visite to the Melipona bees and tasting of the medicinal honey
- 04:00 pm Drop off in Hotels
All the tours include transportation in a van with a/c and trinks (water and beer)
guide, all entrance fees, equipment and lunch.